C++ – Module Lead
- Experience – 6 to 8 years
- Should have the ability to implement solution based on the technical design document and discussions with tech leads or with architects
- Should have the ability to identify and implement software development best practices
- Should have the ability to collaborate with other team members to deliver the solution
Should have the ability to trouble shoot issues
- Experience of interfacing with peripherals/API/SDKs. Examples like to capture devices, printing using the MFC framework, etc.
- Experience on developing applications for multiple versions of Microsoft Windows Servers and Workstations operating systems
Primary Skills (Must have)
- Experience with C++ language with Microsoft Visual Studio IDE versions 6, 2005, 2019/2022
- Hands on Experience in MFC, STL, ODBC and OLEDB
- Hands on Experience in MS SQL Server 2008 and higher
- Familiarity with Git and Microsoft Visual Source safe
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows server and desktop operating systems, from Server 2003, Windows XP up to the latest
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point etc.