Digital Marketing Manager
- Experience – 8 to 10 years
- Designing and overseeing all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, and email marketing.
- Plans and executes all SEO/SEM, and display advertising campaigns.
- Work closely with marketing, sales and demand generation teams for ideation, inputs and driving content.
- Build and execute a content calendar in line with marketing goals
- Planning and managing our social media platforms
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Specializing in employer branding and developing campaigns that garner high engagement
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
- Experience with website analysis using SEO tools like Moz, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Similarweb, Screaming Frog, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google and Keywords Planner.
- Marketing Automation using HubSpot
- Ability to tailor content as per audience demographics across social media channels (LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter) for both organic and digital advertising campaigns.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Master’s degree in marketing or related is preferred
- 8-10 years of experience in a running digital marketing campaigns and social media campaigns on LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Experience working in an IT Services Industry is preferred
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO
- Monitoring & Reporting website and social media analytics
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking