Dynamics CRM – SSDE/ Module Lead
The candidate is expected to play Consultant/ Lead role who can interact with the customer, work with teams (local or remote) and lead the technical or business discussions in key meetings.
An ideal candidate must have been involved in this role, where she/he has led the design/implementation of several complex solutions on Dynamics 365 – CRM Platform. The role is a combination of design/implementation and consulting with hands-on experience. It will require one to envision, design, and implement the technical solution working with customer and internal technical team.
- Should be able to work independently with little guidance from lead/architect
- Should be able to understand requirement and proactively clarify any doubts/assumptions
- Should be team player
- Should be flexible with working hours (sometimes during deployments, customer calls)
- Should be self-motivated and passionate to become technology expert
- Implementation of new functionality/Enhancement and fixing bugs.
- Interface development and monitoring and fix issues when necessary.
- Deployment activities.
- Trouble shoot application related bug and resolution.
- Code review and approval to deployment
- Architecture discussion and Solution review board
- Application Demonstration and walk throughs etc.
- Adherence to the implementation process
- Design and develop solutions for our business using Microsoft CRM Dynamics. Responsibilities include the creation of conceptual approach, technical analysis, fit-gap assessment, design, development, unit testing, deploy and support activities.
- Work closely with the product manager and various business stakeholders to drive and/or facilitate development of requirements, specifications, and use cases.
- Able to work on multiple projects and initiatives with different/competing timelines and demands.
- Engage with and support the Global Business Ops organizations to delivering product roadmap and provide support services. Lead collaboration activities with business teams on requirements elaboration, workflow design, configuration, and business re-engineering.
- Manage and collaborate with product vendors and systems integrators on delivery of solutions. Work with delivery partners to review and finalize technical specifications, code review, version management, and implementation related activities.
- Adheres to best practices for CRM, development, integration processes by leading discussion in Solution review board, Enterprise Architectural guidance
- Collaborate across global businesses and technology organizations, providing sound business analysis, process, and change leadership
- Excellent in CRM operation like deployment, Installation and build efficient tools to minimize operational overheads
Primary Skills – Dynamic 365 CRM along with Rest & Integration, data migration
- Excellent verbal and written communication. Should be able to speak confidently throughout the conversation.
- Experience working with customer Business/IT team.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online Application (Sales or Service) modules.
- Experience in customization and extension of Dynamics 365 CRM – client side customization using java scripts, web resources etc…, server side customization using C# & .Net assemblies.
- Java scripting frameworks like Node.js, Angular.js, React.js
- JQuery, CSS, HTML 5, AJAX.
- Developing REST APIs.
- Integration experience with external systems through REST API’s. Both with and without middleware.
- Server administration and Deployment for MSCRM application.
- Working knowledge of source control tools like GIT, VSS etc.
- Working with Power apps and rest of the power Platform
- Data migration experience either through a tool or through MS Dynamics feature.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure services (Application servers, Database Services, Service Bus).
- Well versed with different versions of .NET Framework, WPF, C# programming, Silverlight, Dynamics CRM SDK, Mobile Express, SQL Server.
- Experience in building complex database queries and procedures. Well versed with the overall technical architecture of Dynamics CRM.
- Strong conceptual and analytic skills. Ability to design and build complex algorithms.
- Experience with analytic techniques including process modeling, requirements elaboration, data modeling, and business use case and user interface prototyping.
- Define cloud architecture, design and implementation plans for hosting complex application workloads on MS Azure
- Proficiency in Integration of various Azure resources (IaaS and PaaS – SQL DB , App Service , Application Insights , data bricks , Storage accounts etc) to deliver an end to end automation.
- Thorough understanding of Continuous integration and continuous delivery using Azure DevOps/VSTS.