D365 Functional consultant
- Experience – 8+ years
- Finance module (Accounts payable, accounts receivable, General ledger)
- Operations – warehouse and supply chain management.
Primary (Must have skills)*
- In-depth knowledge in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- Strong understanding of order fulfilment process, warehouse and supply chain management.
- Good Understanding of Finance module (Accounts payable, accounts receivable, General ledger)
- Experience in analyzing functional requirements and converting them to technical solutions by providing documentation for Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
- Stay up to date with latest product enhancements and recommend appropriate new functionality to the business
- Fit-gap analysis and should be able to prepare Functional requirement and functional design documentation
- Strong experience in Support projects as a functional consultant
- Expertise in supporting critical processes like continuous improvements, troubleshooting, RCA, month end etc.,
- Experience in Azure DevOps regarding support ticket tracking and issue handling.
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
Secondary skills (Good to have)
- Certified on Dynamics AX / D365FO
- Advise customers on best practices for business processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills