SSDE/ML/TL – Java Back-end Developer
Location: Brookfield, Whitefield, Bangalore
- Experience: 3 to 10 Years
- Write high-quality code and taking responsibility for your task
- Understanding the user persona and deliver a slick experience
- Take end to end ownership of components and be responsible for the subsystems that you work on from design, code, testing, integration, etc.
- Solve performance bottlenecks.
- Communicate and collaborate with management, product, QA, UI/UX teams
- Deliver with quality, on-time in a fast-paced start-up environment.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor/Master’s in computer science or relevant fields.
- 3-10 years of experience.
- Strong sense of ownership.
- Excellent Java and object-oriented development skills.
- Experience in building and scaling microservices.
- Strong problem-solving skills, technical troubleshooting and diagnosing.
- Expected to be a role model for young engineers, have a strong sense of code quality and enforce code quality within the team.
- Excellent understanding of Debugging performance and optimization techniques.
- Experience in Java, Mongo, MySQL, Spring boot, Kafka.
- Experience in developing any large-scale Experience in cloud technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment.
- Good Communication Skills.
Working at WinWire
Our Culture Score
Microsoft Partner of the Year
Winner of MSUS 2021