Module Lead – Full Stack Cloud Engineer
- Work closely with customers on projects, covering the full software engineering lifecycle from understanding requirements, performing ad-hoc customized solution development & integration of third-party software, performing setup/installation/deployment & acceptance of systems, and providing on-going customer support.
- Liaise with various stakeholders to understand customer requirements, develop, and deploy systems to meet these requirements and triage production issues and advise on their resolution.
- Work on setup and/or migration based on the clients’ need. Create all necessary project documentation including design documents, installation and failover guides, etc.
- Coordinate with the mobile development and QA teams to understand the end-to-end functionality of the application.
- Work closely with the customer’s product development teams to understand, review and QA new features and plan to deploy those into customer environments. Analyse the impact of changes and uphold the customer point of view to ensure the final selection of integrated products meets the requirements of the project.
- Perform secure development and management of infrastructure. Fix security vulnerabilities based on reports generated by the security team & tools.
- Participate in the various stages of a project including development, deployment and supporting the various stages of testing including Factory Acceptance Testing, Customer Acceptance Testing and Site Acceptance Testing.
- Perform on-going support of solutions including the troubleshooting and identifying the root cause of the issues.
- Maintain different customers environments.
- Participate actively in project scrum calls and PI planning meetings and proactively get prepared for the future enhancements.
Primary Skills (Must Have):
- Experience in application development in on-premise environments & at least one cloud environment (either AWS/Azure).
- Experience installing and configuring Windows and Linux platforms
- Experience in application development and support.
- Good understanding of AWS cloud architecture and AWS services and on-premises virtualization technologies such as VMWare.
- Knowledge of Web Services or Restful Services.
- Knowledge on CI / CD process, architecture in AWS.
- Good understanding of Docker containerization, load balancing and internet facing APIs.
- Good working knowledge of databases such as PostgreSQL, MongoDB or REDIS.
- Good understanding of SAFE Agile Scrum processes and knowledge in JIRA.
- Experience of the full software development lifecycle (SDLC)
Working at WinWire
Our Culture Score