Senior Content Writer
- Experience – 8 to 10 years
- Build and manage content editorial calendar – content creation process from idea generation, topic selection, commissioning of articles, proof reading, editing, and content delivering
- Should have strong experience writing to US audience
- Should have experience writing content for IT Services/Technology firms especially in the areas of Cloud, App Dev & Modernization, Data & Analytics, and Security.
- Create market assets each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics blogs, articles, eBooks, Case Studies, Whitepapers, Infographics, Guides, etc.)
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Should be a Corporate Storyteller and good at creating a comprehensive, engaging and authentic brand story
- Experience in creating digital content and distributing them on multiple digital and social platforms
- Good knowledge of SEO/SEM, Social Media Marketing and Website Management
- Experience on market research for new topics/ trends – convert it to blogs, or thought leadership articles
- Brainstorm and collaborate with team for new ideas and content strategies
- Build page following on social media, post innovative content, manage content on website, social media pages, email campaigns, and responses
- Create content, campaigns and programs with sales, pre-sales, and alliances teams
- Experience of working with HR team to drive branding efforts and manage internal communications
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website
- Master’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism, English, or related field
- 8-10 years’ experience writing for an IT Services Industry targeted to US audience
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently