Senior Creative Designer
- 10-12 years of work experience in the creative field of media houses, or consulting firms in marketing communications, and corporate communication.
- Work on a wide range of media and marketing assets using various computer software to visualize and develop innovative graphic designs that meet business goals.
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with marketing team on different products across web, print and digital for creative communications campaign projects like creative ads, banners, web page graphics, logos, illustrations, advertisements, web-page mockups, posters, banners, infographics, branding material, newsletters, emailers, multimedia videos, presentations etc.
- Experience in using Adobe Suite and other Graphic Design and animation software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After effects.
- Strong experience in creating Corporate Presentation using Microsoft Power Point.
- Should have good knowledge and experience of visual design principles, color theory and video editing
- Good communication skills and flexibility to handle multiple graphics deliverables
- Up to date with the latest graphic trends, techniques, and technologies. Ability to adapt to new technologies/ tools.
- Must be detail oriented and well organized
- Ability to use strong analytical and artistic approach to solve complex creative issues
- At least 8 years of Senior Graphics Designer/Creative Design lead for a B2B organization/IT organization or media is required
- Proven experience with graphic design, with a strong portfolio of work
- Highly creative, digitally savvy, continuous learner and strong understanding of current design trends, able to source the right illustrations, photographs, videos, and other visual treatments
- Excellent communication and presentation skills