The ideal candidate participates in the pre-sales cycle but also in design, development, and implementation of customer’s Cloud solutions utilizing Microsoft technologies like Cloud Data platform, SQL Server (on-prem and on Cloud), Power BI, SSAS, SSIS, and other related technologies. The candidate will also work with clients to understand, analyze, and refine the application requirements and, where needed, provides guidance on selection of appropriate data technologies from the varied choices of Cloud platform.
Expected qualifications for the role:
Candidate should be self-motivated, articulate and confident. Ideal candidate should have good experience of working in this type of senior technical and managerial role, with a strong client focus, pre-sales experience, and good hands-on experience and focus in Cloud platforms
- 12 to 15 or more years of experience on Analytics, Data, Information Management and Data Warehousing – especially in the Microsoft platform
- At least 5 years in the US playing a Delivery or pre-sales role.
- Strong exposure to selling process to mid-size enterprises involving RFP and non-RFP bids
- Passionate about continuous learning, demonstrates grasp of current trends in leveraging in Cloud.
- Ability to independently interact with CXO and mid-level customer executives to understand their requirements and consultatively present solutions
- Hands on in Microsoft Data stack, can handle PoCs independently and demonstrate value to clients and partners
- Good Communication and presentation skills is must due to customer facing role.
- Architect level certification on Microsoft Cloud is a huge plus.
Location: Santa Clara, US or anywhere in USAApply Here