According to a recent “RightScale 2016, State of the CloudReport” of 1,060 IT professionals, 26 percent of respondents identify cloud cost management as a significant challenge, a steady increase each year from 18 percent in 2013.
Interestingly, the same report has also quoted that Azure IaaS has grown strongly from 12 percent to 17 percent adoption, while Azure PaaS has grown from 9 percent to 13 percent.
Whereas another survey by independent analyst firm Forrester Research has stated that 79% of technology and business decision-makers identify upgrading or replacing their legacy systems to cloud technology in 2015 as a priority.
Needless to say that the enterprises across the globe these days are facing severe challenges of ever decreasing budgets. However, with an increasing demand for scalability & agility, many organizations are willing to prioritize Cloud technologies at the center of their strategy as they have realized that “Cloud technology is pervasive and is here to stay”.
So what should an organization look for when adopting cloud technologies?
Why should they consider azure as part of their business optimization strategy?
Starting June 1st, WinWire Technologies is delivering a series of webinars every Wednesday at 9am to 9:30am PT on Azure to highlight how Azure’s integrated tools, unified services, and proven solutions can help you build hybrid applications within Azure itself easily—all without the need for complex workarounds and tradeoffs.
Register once and you will be enrolled for the entire webinar series.
Azure Container Service – An Open Source Container Orchestration Service – June 1st 9am PT
• Create a container hosting solution optimized for Azure
• Scale and orchestrate applications using Apache Mesos or Docker Swarm
• Migrate container workloads to and from Azure without code changes
Azure Search – Cloud search service for web and mobile app development – June 8, 9am PT
• Get your search indices up and running quickly
• Leverage Microsoft’s deep knowledge of natural language processing
• Connect search results to business goals with great control over search ranking
Azure Service Fabric – Build and operate always-on, scalable, distributed applications – June 15, 9am PT
• Simplify microservice-based application development and lifecycle management
• Deliver low-latency performance and efficiency at massive scale
• Proven platform used by Azure and other Microsoft services and run in Azure, on-premises, or in other clouds
Working with Azure ARM Templates – June 22, 9am PT
• Allows you to provision applications to Azure using a declarative template.
• With a single template, you can deploy multiple services along with their dependencies.
• Also, offer the option of splitting up your ARM templates into multiple templates that each describes individual resources.
DevOps and Visual Studio Team Services – June 29, 9am PT
• Build better apps for any platform, including iOS, Android, Java, Linux or Windows with DevOps
• Accelerate your application delivery lifecycle with DevOps
• Let teams share code, track work, and ship software—for any language, all in a single package. It is the perfect complement to your IDE.
ASP.NET Core 1.0: Understanding ASP.NET Core 1.0 (ASP.NET 5) – July 6, 9am PT
• Understanding ASP.NET Core 1.0 (ASP.NET 5) and why it will replace Classic ASP.NET
• ASP.NET Core 1.0 – What has changed?
• ASP.NET Core 1.0 – Reviving ASP.NET