Performance and capacity planning for large-scale document management solutions is one of the key pressure points in SharePoint. The focus of this webinar is on the performance characteristics of very large document libraries with item level permissions, as there is an increase in size and throughput of high volume operation – such as policy update and retention. The session will also discuss high availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) strategies.
Topics covered include:
• Estimate performance and capacity requirements for large scale document repositories
• Planning end user security for large document libraries with item level permissions
• Lab test report for very large scale document repositories
• Disaster Recovery strategies
• High availability (HA) recommendations with StorSimple RBS (Remote Blog Storage)