Sr. Director – Delivery
Location: Bangalore or Hyderabad
We are working from office.
WinWire is looking for Delivery Director forits Bangalore/ Hyderabad location in the hot, growing market of Cloud and Data/AI related IT services leveraging Microsoft Azure. Working at WinWire provides a compelling opportunity for a rising star to be part of a winning team and achieve exponential career growth.
Currently, WinWire is looking for a talented and driven individual to deliver great business outcomes leveraging our most strategic alliance (MS) and in turn help us grow exponentially leveraging the growing presence of Microsoft Azure in the Enterprise.
WinWire is committed to providing an exciting, participatory, and team-oriented work environment. In addition to our very competitive compensation packages, be prepared for challenging professional growth and fun along the way in our work hard, play hard corporate environment.
- Overall, 20 years of experience with majority in mid-size IT services firms
- At least 15 years of experience managing onsite-offshore based delivery.
- Owned P&L of $15+Mn Revenue in an onsite-offshore delivery execution model
- Single-handedly owned, executed and grown account portfolio of $5Mn from onsite or offshore
- Exceptional relationship building and management skills to deliver superior services.
- Ability to understand WinWire eco-system to deliver accelerated revenue growth.
- Be responsible for smooth execution of all the development and support projects.
- Connect with the Delivery/ Program/ Project Managers for project reviews, risks evaluation and tracking issues on a weekly basis.
- Conduct regular connects with the customer’s point-of-contact for project feedback/issues/ escalation and establishing a good relationship.
- Be WinWire project team’s point of contact for project-specific customer escalation/ follow ups.
- Be aware of the customer’s delivery process and suggest necessary internal changes to the delivery process to align with the customer’s process.
- Support India and US hiring team with interview process and smooth onboarding of the selected candidates
- Own and maintain Account Playbook with regular updates.
- Work with the Account Manager & delivery team on any new opportunity in the Account and review the Opportunity closure plan.
- Proactively update the Account Management team of any changes at the customer-end
- Build and establish relationships with existing and new contacts within and across departments at the customer location.
- Initiate, prepare, and actively participate in the Monthly and Quarterly Business Review meeting with the customer.
- Manage P&L for the accounts with respect to Revenue, Gross Margin and operational excellence covering the resource utilization, bench, and billing.
- Keep WinWire Management team updated of any customer escalation/ concerns/ issues at the project as well as account level.
- Initiate and Track hiring request with the Hiring Team for all hiring positions (Projects and Consulting) for the account and be responsible for closure of the positions.
- Track and follow up on all the existing project extensions (EE) and get SOWs created in a timely manner.
- Be well-versed with Microsoft Technology landscape at Level 200
- Understand the customer technology landscape to provide necessary guidance to the delivery team.
- Organize Brown Bag sessions/envisions sessions for demonstrating WinWire Technical capabilities in the areas the customer is interested in and/or needs help.
- Track hiring, preboarding and joining of resources (FTE/ Contract) hired for various engagements.
- Ensure new resources are engaged and mentored well to bring them to WinWire culture at the earliest.
- Conduct regular 1:1 with the senior team members to mentor/ track/act on specific concerns.
- Work with the L&D department for training needs specific to customer projects and track it to closure.
- Work with the HR department on any concerns raised by the team members.
- Identify performing team members for Spot Award, Quarterly Award and Annual Award
- Encourage team members to be part of WinWire events like Brown Bag sessions, Friday events (as applicable)
- Strategic Thinking – Should be able to think strategically, analyze data and present various options to WinWire/Customer senior management/exec level.
- Technical Competency – Well-versed with Microsoft Technologies at Level 200
- Customer Management – Should have a growth mindset to take the account to the next level.
- Building Delivery Team – Hiring, referring, mentoring, retaining and growing talents in the US
- Cultural Competencies based on WinWire’s 3 Core Values
- Should have strong interpersonal skills, High energy level and should showcase teamwork.
- Keeping up with Technology trends and efficiency in using MS Office suite
- Should have attention to detail, strong work ethics and commitment.
Working at WinWire
Our Culture Score
Microsoft Partner of the Year
Winner of MSUS 2021