We collect information from you when you fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, phone number or Company name. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Some of the cookies we use include:
Performance Cookies:These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site.
Functional Cookies:These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages.
Targeting Cookies: We do not have third-party advertising on our site, so we do not use Targeting cookies for advertising, but we may use them for gathering analytics and intelligence about the site.
- WinWire advertisements/Ads on non-WinWire sites – Cookies may be placed on non-WinWire sites so that when you click on an WinWire advertisement located on these sites, WinWire is provided with this information to enable us to measure the effectiveness of our advertising.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Looking to accelerate your digital journey?
Let’s discuss how we can help you create digital experiences