Enterprise Return to Workplace
Microsoft 365, Azure Cloud, Azure AI
The customer is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need.
The organization was looking for a solution that will enable their employees to return to the office amid COVID-19. They wanted to operate across locations responsibly and provide employees a safe return.
They wanted a solution that would enable their manufacturing and supply chain employees to return to work and continue work for their mission-critical drug that got emergency approval and conduct a self-screening process and provide guidance/reminders. They were envisioning a comprehensive cloud-based AI-driven solution, which is easy to maintain and must have:
- Chatbot channels – Web-based and Teams to provide employees for self-screening.
- Enable data collection, integration with HR, and security system, including reporting on trends to meet the global demand.
- Provide an AI-based model to predict workforce availability across different functions and geo-locations.
- Admin interface to manage the users and locations to enable/disable areas from self-screening access.
- Regular notifications through emails on the entry tickets and quarantine reminders.
WinWire implemented and executed Return to Workplace solution to protect their workforce and return to the workplace confidently.
- Utilized Microsoft’s Data and AI-based chatbot framework and customized it to suit the requirements of the customer.
- Created custom scenarios based on the questions provided by the customer for the self-screening.
- Infused Microsoft AI-powered intelligence to arrive at acceptance / rejection of return to work.
- Provided the ability to manage the users and user roles through admin interface.
- Provided the ability to enable/disable the locations from self screening.
- Developed enhanced reports and dashboard for the employee screening information and predictive analytics.
- Provided ability to include any government specific questions related to COVID-19 regulations based on the country.
- Interface that employees can use to generate an entrance ticket to work from office, track the quarantine period and send reminder emails so that employs can take re-screening.
- Reduced manual intervention of screening using AI models to ensure safety.
- Provide regular notifications/guidance to employees.
- Enabled the customer’s manufacturing and supply chain employee return to work safely and allowed them to meet the demand of drug across the globe.