Senior HR Business Partner
- Experience – 12 to 15 years
- Acts as a single point of contact for the employees and managers in the business unit
- Have a strong understanding of Business imperatives and build effective working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Connect with employees throughout their life cycle and proactively create effective communication, engagement, and motivation mechanisms.
- Design career competency frameworks and ensure that all employees understand the career paths and various internal opportunities available to them.
- Proactively manage retention through various employee engagement initiatives.
- Manage HR Projects cross-functionally
- Design succession plans for key talent and critical roles.
- Act as a Change Agent in Managing Organizational Change
- Play a role in revisiting and designing new policies for the organization as required
- Responsible for running regular HR workshops to provide line managers with information on the latest employment law changes/policies, bring awareness to existing policies and procedures
- Guide/coach/mentor Line managers on people-related matters
- Responsible for the annual engagement survey, analyzing data, benchmarking year on year, and working with business to create robust action plans.
- Responsibility for dealing with workplace conflict through effective mediation
- Responsible for designing and implementing an effective recognition program
- Master’s degree in Human resources, business administration, or related field.
- 12-15 Years of experience in Human Resources Management
- Strong understanding of HR processes and proven track record of implementing impactful employee engagement practices.
- Strong Business Acumen and proven track record of partnering effectively with Business to design appropriate people solutions.
- Ability to articulate well, persuade and influence skills, and listen with empathy.
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Project Management and Change Management Skills
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Labor Law fundamentals
- Executive presence, a dynamic professional with the ability to inspire confidence in all stakeholders with whom she/he will interact.
- Strong interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence, and an ability to build relationships internally and externally.
- Strong understanding of industry trends