Associate Director – Delivery
Technology: MS Technology, Data AI, Life Sciences
Location – Hyderabad or Bangalore
Experience – 15 to 20 Years
The Mission of Associate Director or Snr Engagement Manager role at WinWire is to:
- Position WinWire as the Delivery partner of choice among our existing and new strategic customers.
- Provide excellent customer experience through WinWire’s onsite-offshore delivery model.
- Drive Delivery led growth and thereby leading to overall growth of our accounts.
- Build and manage Delivery Team aligned to WinWire core values.
WinWire is looking for Associate Director – Delivery or Snr Engagement Manager forBangalore location in the hot, growing market of Cloud and Data/AI related IT services leveraging Microsoft Azure. Working at WinWire provides a compelling opportunity for a rising star to be part of a winning team and achieve exponential career growth.
Currently, WinWire is looking for a talented and driven individual to deliver great business outcomes leveraging our most strategic alliance (MS) and in turn help us grow exponentially leveraging the growing presence of Microsoft Azure in the Enterprise.
WinWire is committed to providing an exciting, participatory, and team-oriented work environment. In addition to our very competitive compensation packages, be prepared for challenging professional growth and fun along the way in our work hard, play hard corporate environment.
Primary Skills (Must have)
- Overall 18+ years of experience with majority in mid-size IT services firms.
- At least 12+ years of experience managing onsite-offshore based delivery.
- Owned P&L of $10+Mil Revenue in an onsite-offshore delivery execution model
- Experience in Lifesciences Account Management and managing end-to-end delivery from Presales-Initiation-Execution-Closure.
- Single-handedly owned, executed, and grown account portfolio of $5Mil from onsite or offshore
- Exceptional relationship building and management skills to deliver superior services.
- Ability to understand WinWire eco-system to deliver accelerated revenue growth.
- Connect with the Delivery/ Program/ Project Managers for project reviews, risks evaluation and tracking issues on a weekly basis.
- Conduct regular connects with the customer’s point-of-contact for project feedback/issues/ escalation and establishing a good relationship.
- Be WinWire project team’s point of contact for project-specific customer escalation/ follow ups.
- Be aware of the customer’s delivery process and suggest necessary internal changes to the delivery process to align with the customer’s process.
- Support India and US hiring team with interview process and smooth onboarding of the selected candidates.
- Own and maintain Account Playbook with regular updates.
- Work with the Account Manager & delivery team on any new opportunity in the Account and review the Opportunity closure plan.
- Proactively update the Account Management team of any changes at the customer end
- Build and establish relationships with existing and new contacts within and across departments at the customer location.
- Initiate, prepare and actively participate in the Monthly and Quarterly Business Review meeting with the customer.
- Look at value-based delivery model and innovation for Account mining for new opportunities.
- Manage key operation parameters for the accounts with respect to Revenue, resource utilization, bench, and billing.
- Keep WinWire Management team updated of any customer escalation/ concerns/ issues at the project as well as account level.
- Initiate and Track hiring request with the Hiring Team for all hiring positions (Projects and Consulting) for the account and be responsible for closure of the positions.
- Track and follow up on all the existing project extensions (EE) and get SOWs created in a timely manner.
- Be well-versed with Microsoft Technology landscape at Level 200
- Understand the customer technology landscape to provide necessary guidance to the delivery team.
- Organize Brown Bag sessions/envisions sessions for demonstrating WinWire Technical capabilities in the areas the customer is interested in and/or needs help.
- Track hiring, preboarding and joining of resources (FTE/ Contract) hired for various engagements.
- Ensure new resources are engaged and mentored well to bring them to WinWire culture at the earliest.
- Conduct regular 1:1 with the senior team members to mentor/ track/act on specific concerns.
- Work with the L&D department for training needs specific to customer projects and track it to closure.
- Work with the HR department on any concerns raised by the team members.
- Identify performing team members for Spot Award, Quarterly Award and Annual Award.
- Encourage team members to be part of WinWire events like Brown Bag sessions, Friday events (as applicable).