.NET and Cloud
The customer is the largest global food services company that supply major consumer brands, leading retailers, and food service providers with high-quality animal protein products.
The customer used Oracle ERP as the core business solution to manage its operations; however, the information in Oracle wasn’t easy to access for the end-users, impacting productivity.
Their current implementation of Oracle had functional gaps that were impacting business and operation efficiency
Also, the user experience and the training cycles for end-users to adopt Oracle were high and did not support a mobile interface.
The customer was looking to have a scalable solution that is easy to use. The new solution must be:
- Modern UI with enhanced user experience
- Fill the functional gaps
- Seamless integration with Oracle and other line of business systems
- WinWire’s dedicated scrum team developed an Integrated Supply Chain Information Management Portal using .NET.
- The solution was a scalable mobile-first modernized application that offered an interface to access the supply chain information.
- Provides a simple, easy-to-understand view of the Supply Chain information, which is easily accessible to the end user, anywhere, any device.
- The portal also has a provision to augment data which was currently unavailable in Oracle ERP
- Created a rich user-friendly UI for easy navigation and search capabilities
- Helped the customer transform its supply chain operations
- Delivered information seamlessly enabling users take the right decisions
- Reduced maintenance and operations cost
- Enhanced employee productivity and end-user experience