WinWire Technologies, a premium Microsoft IT services provider, is looking for a rock star pre-sales Architect for Azure based Data and AI technologies platform. This role is uniquely positioned for learning, growth and influencing positioning with a focus on winning and developing large solutions leveraging Azure based Data Platform. The role is to work closely with the WinWire sales team as well as Microsoft’s account team in providing technical sales support including customer presentations, demos, solution design, proof-of-concept engagements and helping throughout the sales cycle with technical discussions with prospects including proposal creations to win the deals on overall Microsoft techology and specifically the Azure Data platform.
The ideal candidate participates in the pre-sales cycle but also in design, development, and implementation of customer’s Data/AI solutions utilizing Microsoft technologies like Azure Data platform, AI, Machine Learning, cognitive services, SQL Server (on-prem and on Azure), Power BI, SSAS, SSIS, and other related technologies. The candidate will also work with clients to understand, analyze, and refine the application requirements and, where needed, provides guidance on selection of appropriate data technologies from the varied choices of Data and AI platform.
Expected qualifications for the role:
- 12 to 15 or more years of experience on Analytics, Data, Information Management, and Data Warehousing – especially in the Microsoft platform
- At least five years in the US playing a Delivery or Pre-sales role
- Strong exposure to selling process to mid-size enterprises involving RFP and non-RFP bids
- Passionate about continuous learning demonstrates a grasp of current trends in leveraging Data to generate insights
- Data Science / Machine Learning / Analytics / Cloud BI / MDM
- Ability to independently interact with CXO and mid-level customer executives to understand their requirements and consultatively present solutions
- Hands on in Microsoft Data stack, can handle PoCs independently and demonstrate value to clients and partners
- Good Communication and presentation skills are must due to customer facing role
- Architect level certification on Microsoft Azure is a huge plus
WinWire Technologies is a global IT solutions company helping enterprises navigate the digital technology revolution. We help drive exponential growth and competitive advantage for our customers through aligning business value and digital transformation. We call it stitching the digital fabric with systems of intelligence. We are a Microsoft Managed Partner with deep expertise in digital technologies, built over 12 years, including Cloud, Advanced Analytics, Internet of Things, Mobility, Security, UI/UX, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning. This allows us to work with large and mid-sized enterprises to design, develop, and manage a wide range of intelligent platforms and applications, across industries and business functions.Apply Here